Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? Me either! In case you’re still searching for that perfect gift for the cat or dog lover in your life, check out my 2016 holiday gift guide. Stay tuned next week for part II, which will feature even more fun and creative gifts for animal lovers!
1. A sweet doggie pillow cover that supports the ASPCA at the same time ($39.50).
2. A dog food delivery service that ships custom, nutritious, human-grade meals right to the lucky dog’s door (averages $6 per pound).
3. A matching collar and bracelet set, because who doesn’t want to wear the exact same thing as their favorite animal (starting at $25)?
4. The inspiring true story behind the founder of the ASPCA, sure to warm the hearts of both kids and grown-ups alike ($11.89).
5. Beautiful cast-stone bookends of a faithful companion, to add some sweetness to his bookshelf ($35).
6. Grounds & Hounds coffee and a mug, to perk up even the darkest winter morning ($45 for the gift pack; 20 percent of all proceeds go to a G&H animal rescue partner).
7. A sleek glass sculpture bearing the likeness of her favorite feline ($45).
8. A handmade Cat Bum Coaster, to bring a hint of hilarity to tea time ($3.22).
9. A cheery holiday wreath from PETA even the dogs will love ($17.99).
10. A fun parody T no cat-lady wardrobe is complete without ($23.95).
Happy shopping! And just as a reminder, when shopping on Amazon this holiday season and anytime, please use “Amazon Smile” to donate 0.5% of your qualifying purchases to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association.
Latest posts by Kathleen Prasad (see all)
- The winner of the 2017 World’s Most Adorable Reiki Animal is … - February 8, 2017
- Join us for World Animal Reiki Day 2017 - February 4, 2017
- Why I wrote my latest book, Heart to Heart With Horses - January 25, 2017