Who here is still shopping for the perfect gifts for animal-loving friends and family? (I am, too!) Here are some of my best picks for any budget:
1. A sleek Savannah lion bracelet that also supports one of her favorite creatures ($14.99; 10 percent of proceeds help to save endangered lions).
2. Beautiful handcrafted Wolf Moon gloves, to protect chilly hands on icy winter days ($36).
3. A book of animal stamps from the USPS, because even bland envelopes deserve a little cuteness ($9.40).
4. Gentle Barn’s 2017 calendar, for some daily inspiration on the value of rescue work ($12).
5. A regal thoroughbred silhouette, sure to warm any horse lover’s heart—and mantle ($49.95).
6. A silly squirrel feeder, because no garden is complete without a mini Adirondack chair ($15.19).
7. A species adoption kit from the WWF of their favorite animal, like this Komodo dragon, which includes a stuffed animal, an adoption certificate, a photo, an educational species card and a gift bag ($55).
8. A wondrous book filled with personal anecdotes and illustrations showcasing Picasso’s great love of animals ($17.84).
9. A crazy pair (or two or three!) of cool socks to take the “bored” out of boardroom ($11.50).
Happy shopping! And just as a reminder, when shopping on Amazon this year, please use “Amazon Smile” to donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases to the Shelter Animal Reiki Association. Thank you!
Don’t miss last week’s installment: Ultimate holiday gift guide for dog and cat lovers.
Latest posts by Kathleen Prasad (see all)
- The healthy foodie’s guide to eating vegan/gluten-free at Disneyland - April 26, 2017
- An easy meditation for achieving Reiki mindfulness - April 21, 2017
- 4 secrets to mindfulness animals want us to know - April 9, 2017